Need Help

Started by matrixpt, 01. Aug 2009, 23:53

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

matrixpt

Hi there folks.

Im from portugal and i have a little problem.
i have 2 x300t working, one was provided by my ISP and the other was from other user that disconnected from ISP provider and when i connect him the box tells me that service is not provided...

There are any Registry in x300 that could be block the box???(diferent of my OK box provided by ISP) or my ISP is blocking any kind of registry

please, any help

Mulder3

Hi there folks.

Im from portugal and i have a little problem.
i have 2 x300t working, one was provided by my ISP and the other was from other user that disconnected from ISP provider and when i connect him the box tells me that service is not provided...

There are any Registry in x300 that could be block the box???(diferent of my OK box provided by ISP) or my ISP is blocking any kind of registry

please, any help

Are those boxes really x300t from Deutsche Telekom? or "MEO Boxes" from Portugal Telecom?
If you have the "MEO" iptv service(or any other ms mediaroom based iptv provider as a matter of fact), you can only use boxes that are registered in your account... You can't connect using your friend's box...

PS-Your friend can get into troube, since Portugal Telecom doesn't sell boxes, only rents them... He must return the box if their service is terminated , or, soon or later, they will charge him with the full price of the equipment(witch i think is around 400/500euros)

Go Up