HOW TO

Started by is0-mick, 29. Aug 2008, 17:27

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

is0-mick

Please find attached.

Mick

This is great Mick.  I've been waiting for a doc like this for some-time following the progress here and on other sites.  This should keep me busy for a while having a play.  Well done :)
Cheers

asgard

Looks great!

Fantastic  ;D

Thanks for your work!

Herman

cracking update mick well done !

psxstuff

Excellent work lads.

Read through most of the other posts before this guide and gained a much better understanding of whats going on.

Only thing I'm unsure of is the point for the reset. Any chance of a photo of connections (seems to be missing from the pdf file).

Anything I can do to assist let me know. I have access to a  couple of boxes that will be willing volunteers.

Many thanks for this top info.

is0-mick

The photo is in the PDF.

It has all of the wiring on it. you need to zoom into it about 200% the reset wire I have got connected to the reset on the USB chip, it is marked with an orange dot.

Mick

CJ205

Acrobat reports an error when trying to display the photo under "installing the modchip" heading.  I tried both 7 and 8.1 both reported the same error (insufficient data for image).

Chris

redband

Acrobat reports an error when trying to display the photo under "installing the modchip" heading.  I tried both 7 and 8.1 both reported the same error (insufficient data for image).

Chris

try foxit reader  less bulky than acrobat...

CJ205

try foxit reader  less bulky than acrobat...

It crashes FoxIt 2.3 ;)

Chris

redband

Works for me... maybe you have a dodgy copy of the pdf...

CJ205

You were right!  ;D

Thanks for the hint about FoxIt...sems much quicker than Acrobat.

Chris

psxstuff

07. Sep 2008, 16:14 Last Edit: 08. Sep 2008, 16:21 by psxstuff
Tried Foxit and acrobat no joy with photo. Rest of pdf displays fine.

Damn I was hoping my first couple of posts would be a bit more constructive.

EDIT:Sorted after a couple of downloads.

Hoernchen

Acrobat 8.1 works for me, too.
bringer of linux, conqueror of hdmi, jack of all trades.

asgard

"pdf xchange" works too ;)

CJ205

I'd try downloading again (if you haven't already)....that fixed it for me, and I had exactly the same issue.

Chris

Go Up