is the modchip working on my x300t ?

Started by tumpulio, 15. May 2009, 07:01

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

is0-mick

@loneranger
Max232 chip does need power...

@tumpulio
Not sure what program you are using to program your chip. The fuse config for ponyprog is on the forum somewhere (I think it's also in my HOWTO)

Mick

tumpulio

tomorrow new test and I will tell you the results...

:)

tumpulio

04. Jun 2009, 09:11 Last Edit: 04. Jun 2009, 20:29 by tumpulio
Ooooook.... new modchip prepared... this is the full version, with serial interface and external clock.
So, for this new hardware, what is the configuration for the fuses of the ATMEGA8 ?

I've the pdf with the configuration for the internal clock, but for the external?

Found something in the German side of the forum, seems to be that the ATMEGA8 works with all the fuses set to "1" with the external oscillator... someone confirms?

Another VERY importan info: the TV2ClientCE.exe must be modded? I've not found any documentation about this file but in the pdf is mentioned to be modified... so, if someone could be so gentle to tell me something about this other importan software mod, either in a private message, I would be glad for this.

Thank you very much for the support... :)

Hoernchen

Found something in the Dutch side of the forum

German !!111
bringer of linux, conqueror of hdmi, jack of all trades.

tumpulio

Found something in the Dutch side of the forum

German !!111

GERMAN!!!! :D :D :D Sorry!!!!

Can you help me fot this problem? THANKS!!!

Hoernchen

Unfortunately no, I'm not really into this whole "mod the tv2clientce" thing...
bringer of linux, conqueror of hdmi, jack of all trades.

tumpulio

Oooook... the patch seems working well! At the start it says "patch ok" ... the box seems to starts, the clock in the front starts... but the screens remain black. After that it makes a reboot and then stops.

So, software problem?

The bootloader is ok, 1053.
The patch is ok: via hyperterminal the modchip says "patch ok" .
The JTAG is correctly connected.

Remains the TV2ClientCE.exe to be modded... I've decompiled the file but I don't know what to I have to modify.
Please help me :)

verg0

@ tumpulio, you could ask is0-mick, he might be able to help you there...

Go Up