Programmierung von Aufnahmen

Started by Mediahacker, 10. Sep 2009, 12:25

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mediahacker

Hi,

ich habe irgendwo gelesen, dass die Programmierung der Aufnahmen letztendlich auf einem Server der Telekom landen und dieser die Programmaufzeichnung steuert (und dabei den MR über die MAC-Adresse identifiziert).
Ist das Protokollformat für die Übertragung zwischen Box und Server bekannt, oder ist das eh alles irgendwo in einem verschlüsselten Datenstrom mit drin?

Hoernchen

Die gesamte Kommunikation ist verschlüsselt, ohne Ausnahme.
bringer of linux, conqueror of hdmi, jack of all trades.

Mediahacker

Schade - andererseits ist es auch mal nett auf eine Sicherheitsarchitektur zu stoßen, die nicht so einfach unter einem Angriff auseinanderfällt.

Na ja, nachdem jetzt der Programmmanager kostenlos für Alle ist lässt sich ja vielleicht über diese Schnittstelle was machen - Flash ist schließlich eine andere Kategorie als der Prozessor des MR300 mit seinen internem Schlüsselspeicher...

Mediahacker

Ich habe mal angefangen die Schnittstelle zum "Programm Manager" genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:

http://www.t-hack.com/wiki/index.php/ProgrammManager
Ist noch nicht sehr detailliert - ist ja auch nur ein erster Schritt.

Mulder3

Guys, can you please write that sort of things in english?? (at least in the wiki) (yes, i do realize this is the forum's german section) This forum is visited by guys from UK, US, Portugal, etc

Hoernchen

Do you have something like our Program Manager, too ?

Mulder3

I don't know what your "program manager" is? is that something to remote-control the DVR? if, yes, we have it

Hoernchen

Yeah, it's the web interface where you can start recordings - that's it, I wouldn't call it "managing" ;)

Grinch

I don't know what your "program manager" is? is that something to remote-control the DVR? if, yes, we have it

It is. But this is a service for T-Home customers and therefore can only be used with a T-Home IPTV Account. BT, AT&T etc also have that kind of service, but probably with a completely different implementation. So this description is quite useless for someone who has no T-Home IPTV Account.
Just to make it more clearly: we are not talking about managing recorded programs on the receiver itself. The Programm-Manager is a flash-based web application that talks to some servers to create/edit/remove recordings, not to the stb directly.
I guess the aim of this article is writing 3rd-Party Software that uses the Programm-Manager as a "Proxy" to provide efficient recording management!?

Go Up