more info on my last post

Started by alex22, 12. Sep 2010, 20:34

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

alex22

this is a silver bt vision box it uses the smp8634lf chip twin card slots 160 gig seagate hard drive dont know much more about it would it be of any help to post a photo of the main board or can anyone please tell me if this box will take a mod chiphttp://www.t-hack.com/forum/Smileys/default/smiley.gif

alex22

ok i think i have answered my own question i took more time to  read more on this site lernt a lot i do have one more question i took the hard drive out of the bt box and conected it to my pc but could not see any files on it were can i get the files to put on to start me off

is0-mick

There should be some files on it..
If not, just connect the box to the internet (hard drive installed) and update it :)

Mick

alex22

Thanks for your advise that's what i would like to do but i only have a broadband dongle and can't work out how to do with this

alex22

Hi all I have just checked the hdd again but there is nothing on it is there way i can load the files to the hdd using my pc

is0-mick

Thanks for your advise that's what i would like to do but i only have a broadband dongle and can't work out how to do with this

You cant, it needs a wired ethernet connection.

See PM

Mick

Go Up